Camo desert chic









Hey guys, oh how im missed sharing with you guys.

I know I have been outrageously M.I.A on here but i'm gonna try my best to become more consist again. 

So to kick things off here is belted corseted camo ennoble.  You guys know this look has been going around everywhere lately. So I though i'd try it with a twist of my own.  My thrifted mens DIY camo top gives it a tomboy slouchy look. While the belt cinches in my waist and adds a utilitarian vibe and brings the whole outfit together. 

You guys know i love a good thrift find and this outfit is a prime example. Other than my jewellery and boots everything else is from a charity shop even down to this gorgeous emerald green faux fur coat.

Sweater dress - Thrifted   
Belt- Thrifted  
Boots- River Island 
Faux Fur coat - Thrifted 











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts