Monday, 14 December 2015

Rings/Copper age








Ive really been loving theses rings that I purchased recently. I stumbled across them in a little market in Kingston. There so beautifully crafted with such detailing I just couldn't leave them behind.  Each handmade with copper, there designed to fit every sized finger with its adjustable ring band. Which is ideal for me as I sadly inherited large knuckles; (*thanks mum) and never can seem to find rings that fit. Their also reasonably priced at £5 a piece, I think there a great buy as gifts or for oneself without breaking the bank.
I've always liked rings but just ended up buying  the cheap silver plated rings from various retail stores that always made my fingers go green after a while. But with theses, I can ensure that will never happen again. I've had them a little over a month now and wear them on a daily basis with no worry of green fingers.  If you live in the London area you can find Copper Age in Camden where they sell not only rings but all sorts of different jewellery from bracelets, bangles, earrings and necklaces too.

Bx   


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig