Thursday, 4 June 2015

classic denim







Hey guys

I've been shopping again :) Its been so long since I've found a real gem while thrifting, but thankfully that dry spell has passed. I've been picking up some real good pieces lately, amongst it all is this beautiful classic denim floor length jacket/dress. As soon as I sore it I snapped it right up, can you believe it was only £3. I love the cut and fall of it, its dress up an outfit while still looking and feeling casual. 
And omg! the movement of it when it blows in the wind  has you feeling like your walking down a catwalk or in a scene of the matrix hahaha. Hands down one of my favourite thrifts I've found in while.

Bx











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig