Friday, 19 June 2015

Hats?



Hey guys I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather. 

Today's post is al little different as you can see, I'm wearing a hat, which is something I never usually do. I have a few hats at home but I always never seem to wear them in the end, they just sit there collecting dust. I think there is two reasons for this,one is all of them are black and just blend in with hair and secondly I feel my hair is too short to style hats. So I was on a hunt for a coloured hat, preferably this colour. And I did! I love the colour and the wide brim, it's great for thoses bad hair days. 

I just styled it with my notorious highwaisted Levi's and a little grey crop top. For my jewellery im wearing my beautiful silver coin necklace from Luna accessories.

Bx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig