Thursday, 5 March 2015

Furbulous DIY



Hey guys hope you all well, I just wanted to share a recent DIY with you. I have been wanting a faux fur jacket for ages now much I could never find the perfect one. I was so close to getting one very similar to this from Missguided in their sale for £15 but it unfortunately sold out really quickly. So I thought if I really cant find one I would make it myself. 

Overall it took me about 4hrs, I didn't use a pattern I just traced around a old jacket and tweaked to size at the end. I did enjoy making this but boy is faux fur is a messy bugger. If not cut properly, it moults and sheds excessively making a it a messy job to clean up. Other than that I love the end result     and can't wait to make another one. I want to make one in a burgundy wine colour. Its such a beautiful colour in faux fur. Anyway hope you guys like, love to know what you think leave comments below if you have and questions. 

Take care guys, peace   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig