Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Thrifted OOTD










 Hey guys sorry its been a while, just wanted to share my OOTD with you. Todays outfit is pretty much all thrifted other than my shoes. I decided to style my recent turtle neck thrift find with my old school skirt. Yes you read that right, I said school skirt. It really reminds me of a tennis skirt and I thought it looked really cute so why not. For my jacket I just threw on my thrifted denim jacket with a faux fur collar that came with my camel coat. As its still winter you still need a bit of warmth around your neck, and it dresses up the jacket a bit. I couldn't finish off my outfit without having my mini backpack, that I have literally been obsessed with since I brought it. Its so cute and tiny but fits so much, this hands down is one of my favourite thrifted finds.

Hope you liked, like or comment if you love thrifting as much as I do.

 take care guys, peace

Bx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig