Wednesday, 21 January 2015

OOTD perfect fit











 Hey guys sorry for the lack of post I know I've been slacking, anyway I just wanted to share my outfit of the day with you. I was itching to style my recent thrift find. I found theses amazing high waisted deep blue jeans and I LOVE them!  I don't think I have ever found a pair of jeans that fit so well on my waist. They really remind me of american appeal jeans but obviously a fraction of the price. I just paired it with my grey turtle neck also thrifted but originally from Zara. To add bit of texture and warmth I just thew on my camel coat from NewLook , I love the faux fur collar it's just the right amount to dress up an outfit without over doing it. 

Anyway thats my outfit hope you like :). Fingers crossed I post again soon.

B x 

SHARE:

2 comments

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig