Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Recent makes of the month



Sorry this is late guys, theses are my recent makes of last month. 




T-SHIRT DRESS
This dress is a little twist on a basic t-shirt dress, with vertical white stripes across with sheer front and back. I really enjoyed making this one, i just drew up a quick sketch and started sewing. The fabric is from the textiles shops in shepherds bush. I created the pattern by using the dimensions of an oversized tee. The only problem I faced was aligning the strips correctly for the front and back. I found it quite difficult to hem the bottom because I didn't align the lines properly causing it to look wonky. Other than that I am happy with the finished result. 
What do you guys think?



90S INSPIRED CROP TOP
This mesh crop top was just a quick make with basic front and back pieces and no hemmed edges. I am a lover of 90s fashion and was so inspired to make a crop top like this. Its just a cool way to add a bit of edginess to an outfit.   

HANDCHAINS
 As you know from my recent post jewellery making is my new hobby. So I made two more hand chains to add to my collection. I really do enjoy making them,they just dress up any outfit and are great gifts to give by personalising it however way you like. I have posted one of handchains on Depop from two blog post ago. If your interested you can find me at Bira Belle.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig