Thursday, 16 October 2014

bohemianbohemian

Handmade hand chain 


 Sometimes I have these days where I'm just in the mood to be creative. I love making unique jewellery pieces, it's a new hobby of mine. Although I haven't been doing it for long, I think I'm getting better at it each time. I have just been using old jewellery which I don't wear anymore. For this one (see pictures above), I have just used an old necklace for the chain and a circular pendant medallion I found. I love to keep hold of any old jewellery that is broken and keep it until I'm inspired to use it in whatever way I like. I keep a little box that just has a load of different trinkets, plus bits and bobs I can find. 

I love any kind of hand jewellery. I think its the perfect way to dress up or to add something different to an outfit. Something like this would be perfect for a wedding, music festival or worn with henna. Its has such a bohemian vibe to it with the rounded coin detail at the bottom of the bracelet. I'm really pleased with this piece and think anyone should give it a go. Although you do need a lot of patience and a good eye for detail (it is very fiddly as the links are quiet small). Other than that, it is a great way to create beautiful unique pieces that suite your style. 


Happy Making :)

Feel free to leave a comments below.
Don't forget to follow my page to see weekly creations from me.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Birabelle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig